Version: July 22, 2019
EVENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
Kissimmee Lions Club
3050 Lions Court
Kissimmee, FL 34744
This agreement is made on the _____day of ______________________, 20___,
Between the Kissimmee Lions Club, hereinafter referred to as “KLC”, and ______________________________________, hereinafter referred to as “Renter” for the rental of the Kissimmee Lions Club building located at 3050 Lions Court, Kissimmee, Florida. The terms of the rental shall be as follows:
1. DATE OF RENTAL: ______________________________________________
2. HOURS OF RENTAL: .11:00 AM to 2:00 AM or _________________________
3. PURPOSE OF RENTAL: ___________________________________________
4. EXPECTED NUMBER OF ATTENDEES: (Up to 134) _____________
5. NAME OF CONTACT PERSON: ____________________________________
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER OF CONTACT PERSON: ______________________.
7. CLUB RULES: Renter agrees to abide by the Kissimmee Lions Club Rules, a copy of which is attached to and incorporated by reference into this agreement.
8. BASE RENTAL: $800 for Saturday, $700 for Friday or Sunday, and $400 for 6 hours on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday; (Cash, Money Order or Cashier’s Check made out to Kissimmee Lions Club)
9. DEPOSIT: Renter shall provide KLC with a security deposit in the amount of $200.00 (Cash, Money Order or Cashier’s Check made out to Kissimmee Lions Club) at the execution of contract. Renter has three days to request refund of their deposit. if Any damages to KLC property or cost for failure to follow the RENTER’S GUIDE shall be deducted from this deposit and remaining balance returned to Renter after inspection, usually 14-21 business days after the event.
10. Renter shall be responsible for any and all damages and any theft that may occur during the time of the event, even if the amount of damage or theft or injury exceeds the amount of Renter’s security deposit.
11. Renter agrees that the Kissimmee Lions Club is not responsible for any injuries to any person attending the event, or damage to property of any attendee of the event. Renter agrees to hold KLC harmless for any such personal injury or property damage, and to indemnify KLC for any amounts paid by KLC for personal injury or property damage incurred during the time of the event.
12. Renter understands that no alcohol may be sold on KLC premises and Renter shall be solely responsible for any violations regarding the illegal sale of alcohol.
13. Renter agrees & understands that all on Lion Club property are subject to video and audio recording.
14. If alcohol is provided at the event, no cover charge or cost of admission may be charged to attendees of the event.
15. If alcohol is provided at the event, Renter agrees that no one under the age of Twenty-one shall be allowed to consume alcohol on KLC property. Renter shall be solely responsible for any violations of the law regarding the illegal use of alcohol by minors during the event.
16. If alcohol is provided at the event, KLC may require Renter to provide security, which shall be provided by either a Kissimmee Police Officer or an Osceola County Deputy Sheriff, who shall be paid by the Renter. (Whether or not security is required, and how many security officers are required, shall be determined by the type of event and number of expected attendees.)
17 Renter understands that no illegal drugs or substances shall be allowed on KLC property, and that any person found in possession of illegal drugs or other illegal substances shall be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by law.
18. No reservation shall be considered final until Renter has tendered All the Rental Fee and the above-mentioned security deposit to KLC. Rental fee must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
19. FULL UNDERSTANDING: Renter acknowledges that Renter has read and discussed this agreement and fully understands the terms and conditions. Renter further agrees to be bound to the terms of this agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire contract between the undersigned Renter and the Kissimmee Lions Club, and supersedes any prior understandings or written or oral agreements between the Renter and KLC respecting the subject matter contained herein.
20. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT: There is to be no change to any provision of this agreement unless the change or waiver is made in writing and signed by both parties.
21. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: The laws of the State of Florida shall govern the construction and interpretation of this attorney-client relationship. Venue will be in Osceola County, Florida.
22. MEDIATION: If any dispute arises between the Client and the Attorney involving any provision of this agreement, the parties hereby agree to submit all disputes to mediation through a third party.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
SIGNATURE OF RENTER DATE
RENTER’S TELEPHONE NUMBER ______________________________________________________________
RENTER’S EMAIL ADDRESS ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
SIGNATURE for KLC DATE
KLC CONTACT’S PHONE #: _____________________________________________________________