KISSIMMEE LIONS CLUB RULES
1. The Kissimmee Lions Club is strictly a non-smoking facility. Anyone found smoking inside the building will be barred from the building and cause the loss of the deposit refund to the renter.
2. Glitter and confetti are not permitted due to the waxed nature of the floor.
3. The key will be left with the contract signer only. This will take place per agreement between the contract signer and KLC Manager per terms of contract.
4. When decorating the hall for your event, you may not take anything off the walls or move anything out of the hall. And, only push pins may be used to put up the decorations, no tape, staples or tacks. All decorations, strings, etc. must be removed and the hall cleaned before leaving. The floor swept and mopped clean, anything spilled must be wiped up, and counter tops, and appliances wiped off. Check to see that the oven and stove have been turned off and the toilets are flushed.
5. All trash must be placed in garbage bags and placed in the trash dumpster that is provided. (The dumpster may be locked and a key may be provided to open dumpster. If so, the dumpster must be locked when you leave.)
6. All tables and chairs need to be wiped off and placed in their proper places.
7. No decorations allowed on the outside of the building or the front doors. The parking lot and grounds need to be cleaned of your party debris. Trash, cans, bottles, and any other trash goes in the dumpster.
8. Only service animals are allowed in the hall.
9. All deposits and rentals to KLC must be made in cashier's check or money order made out to the Kissimmee Lion Club. Full payment must be received by KLC 30 days prior to the date of your event. Deposit refunds will be made within 10-14 business days after the event by check only. Cancelled reservations will be charged a $50.00 administrative charge. If it is within the 30 days prior to the event, no deposit refund will be given.
10. Should air conditioners, appliances, etc. malfunction, every effort will be made to have them repaired as quickly as possible, but we cannot guarantee that an interruption of service will not occur. Neither refund or rebate will be given for circumstances beyond our control, including inclement weather.
11. We reserve the right to withhold deposits, refuse rental or discontinue occupancy, if in our opinion, the tenant is detrimental to premises. Our first responsibility is to our Lions Club.
12. Clients MUST be cleaned up and out of the Building by 2:00 am. Failure to do so will result in a penalty of $50.00 per hour subtracted from your deposit. A 15 minute grace period can be given if circumstances warrant it.
Remember the Kissimmee Lions Club is located in a nice neighborhood, please be courteous and comply in a neighborly manner. As the evening progresses, please remember that the quiet hours start at 10:00 pm per county and city ordinances, and act accordingly.
I have read the rules and agree to abide by them _____________________________________________